April 18, 2012

Tumblr 366

While I haven’t been blogging here since January I have been posting somewhere else, Tumblr. My goal is to post a photo everyday of 2012… and hopefully continue to 2013 etc.

tumblr
I don’t have a fancy camera (as I’m sure you’ve noticed) and all the pictures are taken with my phone, because I can upload them to the site with my handy dandy Tumblr App. It’s just fun to look back on all the pictures and remember what I was going then.

With this, I also joined a project called #Click366, started by Kira at Her New Leaf. This site compiles the photo a day Tumblrs of a bunch of us on one site.

tumblr2
I’m new to Tumblr this year and I’m already SO VERY addicted and I’ve found a few great ones to follow. My current favorite is Mean Girls of Panem, it combines stills from The Hunger Games movie with quotes from Mean Girls… basically 2 of my favorite things.

meangirlsofpanem

Do you have a Tumblr? or a favorite one you follow? Please share it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful