October 15, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies - Take 2

Technically this is Take 3, I attempted The Chewy and didn't follow the recipe exactly when I spaced out and put in the white of the egg instead of the yolk - D'oh... anyway, they looked EXACTLY like the first chocolate cookies I made, and tasted the same too!

This recipe is from my Bestie Feli and was part a of super cute cookie themed shower present she made me.

She put all the dry ingredients (and I'm assuming the vanilla) in a zip-lock baggie so all I had to do was at the butter and the eggs! Since I'm pretty sure I had the Flu on Tuesday it was nice that this was as easy as possible. (What? You don't bake when you're sick? I can't sit still).

Out of the 3 chocolate chip cookie recipes I've tried so far this is my favorite. I always like the dough more than the cookies, but these weren't bad. They have a saltier taste and are Tast-eee!

Here is the recipe if you want to try them...



Thanks Feli!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful