One of my favorite bloggers Creature-Gorgeous tagged me in another fun get to know you type blogging game. This time I tell you all 7 things about myself you may not already know. Then I’ll tag a few of my other blogging buddies and you can follow the links over to their site and learn more about them… fun, huh?
1. I hate running. I feel silly doing it, so I don’t run.
2. I accidentally dyed my hair orange once. We’re talking BRIGHT orange. I was trying to get auburn and the box did not give me auburn. So, I ran to the drug store and bought dark brown, but that didn’t take at all. I made an emergency hair appointment with my Mom’s stylist, but I had to walk around with orange hair for about a week.
3. I wear a cardigan pretty much everyday. My favorites are bright pink and black. I used to wear hoodies all the time, I think cardigans are my new hoodie.
4. I like candy corn.
5. I'm afraid my feet will grow when I'm pregnant and I won't be able to fit in any of my favorite shoes again.
6. If I can't think of a costume for something, my go-to outfit is 80's girl. I keep all the items together in a drawer so I can bust them out (or lend them out) when needed.
7. Even though I have all the 80's clothes on stand-by, I'm going as someone from the 60's this year - Joan Holloway-Harris from Mad Men.
Completely Random Sally
Happy Hour with a Housewife