November 15, 2009

Frenchie Kisses: Me and My Bridesmaids

In the last post, I promised you more pictures of your's truly, so here it goes.
After taking pre-ceremony pictures with my family, my bridesmaids and I headed inside, out of the heat, and back to the lobby.

The photographers set me up on a bench opposite the front desk and had me strike a couple poses.
I'm the first at admit I'm not very good a "serious" pictures, but a couple of these shots turned out to be some of the Hubs' favorites.


I felt kind of like a celebrity posing in the lobby as people checked in. A lot of guest stopped to congratulate me and tell my how pretty I looked.


The Hubs gave me that silver Tiffany bracelet for the first of my birthday's we celebrated. I wear it everyday! Just goes to show, you don't need to buy new schmancy jewelery.

Lastly, my bridesmaids and I posed for a few shots together. Look how good we are at ignoring each other ;-)


We're so fierce!

Exhausted from acting all fierce and taking so many pictures, my BMs and I went back to my parents room for sandwiches.

Up Next: What has the Hubs been up to?

***Note: All photos, unless otherwise noted, are by the fabulously talented, and super awesome to know, Ohana Photographers***


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful