January 29, 2010

Five for Friday

Previous Fridays

1 - You like watching documentaries, like this one about running diesel cars on veggie oil.
2 - You're concerned about the environment and have found a local farm for us to buy local, organic produce (which I will post about soon).
3 - You love Chinese food and are constantly trying to convince me to go to the Chinese Buffet with you.
4 - You leave me the parking spot on days I have class (every other day I get home before you, so I know it's hard to remember to park somewhere else)
5 - I miss you when you're not around

2 comments:

Brandi said...

oh yes, please share about the local farm... as it will be somewhat local for me too :)

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

Your Five for Friday's always, ALWAYS bring a smile to my face :)

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful