January 17, 2010

Forming Habits in 2010

They say you have to do something 21 times or for 21 days for it to become a habit. So, I've decided to make a list of a couple things I would like to make a habit.

2010 Habit-olutions

1 - Get to work on time! This will require me to get up earlier, so I will make it a habit to wake up no later than 5:30/6:30. (Depending on what time I got into work that day).

2 - Go to the Gym! I will make it a habit to go to the gym at least every Tuesday & Thursday.

3 - Order Water! I waste far too much money on Iced Tea in restaurants when I could just as easily order water and save the $3... that adds up.

Let's start with those...

2 comments:

Katie said...

this is so cool! i wonder why 21? hmm
i think i need to make a habit-olutions list :)

Micah and Catherine said...

We're trying to be more positive. And not complain about little things. It could be SO much worse and there are plenty of great things we have going on.

I'm trying to get to the gym twice a week too and get in a few Wii sessions.

I have more habit-olutions, but I won't bore everyone with them. :)

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful