February 28, 2010

Frenchie Kisses: Family Portraits

Last we left off, Mr Frenchie and I had just come down the aisle and were enjoying that ‘Just Married’ feeling. I asked what you guys wanted next and it looks like Family Portrait won the vote, so on we go with family portraits.

Like most couples, we decided to do family portraits right after the ceremony, during cocktail hour. We really wish we could have gone to cocktail hour, but had so sacrifice this to have pictures with everyone in our families and pictures with just us. My awesome DOC brought us over plates of our tasty appetizers, so we didn’t miss out entirely.

Let’s get this party started, shall we? If you’re wondering how we picked the order we tool the pictures, we did it in the order of people that were there. If you got the memo and came to get your picture taken, you got put in front of the camera. Meanwhile, I got all bridezilla and sent people to fetch those that were absent.

00595_Ohana_Photographers
Mr Frenchie and FIL Frenchie

00597_Ohana_Photographers
FIL Frenchie, Step MIL Frenchie, Frenchie Frenchie’s Step Sister and her Husband.

00606_Ohana_Photographers
Mr Frenchie and my gorgeous MIL. Isn't crazy how well Mr Frenchie's tie matches her dress?

00602_Ohana_Photographers
SIL Frenchie, Step FIL Frenchie and MIL Frenchie.

00612_Ohana_Photographers
Getting ‘sassy’ with my new SIL.

00649_Ohana_Photographers
Us with SIL Frenchie and her Boyfriend.

00617_Ohana_Photographers
Mr Frenchie’s Uncle and his family. How cute is his cousin? She thought I looked like a Princess :)

00615_Ohana_Photographers
Mr Frenchie’s other Uncle and his family.

00647_Ohana_Photographers
Mr Frenchie’s Step Brother and his lovely Wife.

Getting sick of us yet because that was just Mr Frenchie’s side…
myfam
Papa & Mama Frenchie and Sister Frenchie (my MOH).

everyfam
Adding my Dad’s sister (Aunt Frenchie K) and my Dad’s Mom (Grandma Frenchie).

momdad
Mama & Papa Frenchie.

ajcredit
My Mom’s brother and his wife, aka Uncle Frenchie C and Aunt Frenchie C.

cous
Our lovely readers (and my favorite cousins) Jodi, Katie & Kim.

While someone ran to make sure we weren’t missing anyone, we snapped a few pictures with our wedding party.
nice
Believe it or not I asked the guys about 4 times to stand closer, this was as close as I got.

silly
Apparently when you tell ladies to ‘act silly’ we do weird stuff with our mouths.

We hung out in the shade for the last couple stragglers…
hang

I adjusted the boobage…
adjust

And we took a group shot…

evryexcite
Raise your hand if you like weddings!

Are you going to try to get a group picture?

So Far...
The Beginning
Gettin' Sassy
Me & My Bridesmaids
Mr Frenchie's Morning
Waiting to go down the aisle
The "I Do"s
The Big 'Oops'

***Note: All photos, unless otherwise noted, are by the fabulously talented, and super awesome to know, Ohana Photographers***

3 comments:

mrs shortcake said...

These are lovely! I love the pop of green!

Creature Gorgeous said...

I agree with Shortie, these are really lovely! You have such a great, cheery way about you and I like popping in to check out the happiness! Sorry it's been a while!

honey my heart said...

i love family photos!! yours is so adorable :)

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful