April 3, 2010

Frenchie Kisses: Portraits with my New Husband

After the family portraits we dismissed our families and bridal party to enjoy cocktail hour while Mr Frenchie and I took our first photos alone as husband and wife. (Eeee calling him my husband still makes me giddy).

We talked around the winery taking places in areas I’d dreamt of taking wedding pictures, since the first time Mr Frenchie and I visited the winery years ago. Of course, we had to take a picture with the winery’s sign.

pic1-Amer Gothic
As I mentioned, there were a couple areas I’d dreamt of taking our wedding pictures, my favorite was this walkway in the middle of the winery.

venue Source

Our photographers had scoped out the same spot, it was perfect.

pic2-b&w sit smile
I love this picture of Mr Frenchie, it’s his classic trying to look cool, but I know I look silly face.

pic3 - JclassicCool
Mr Frenchie doing a better job of looking cool…

pic4 - bettercool
Me thinking he’s cute…

pic5 - liked it
This is one of my favorites of Mr Frenchie…

pic6 - goodJ
And this is one of his favorites of me…

pic7 - classicfunny
Next we moved into the barrel room… or snuck in because there was another wedding have a small reception on the other side. They were still milling around outside and we tried hard to get in and out before we were seen and intruding on their day.

pic8 - apygallcolor
This one is probably our best serious picture… if you haven’t noticed, we don’t do serious well.

pic9 - loveyb&w
Lastly we took advantage of this great light before we ran off to be introduced into the reception.

pic10- sunflare

Although I was bummed we missed the entire cocktail hour, I wouldn’t have traded the time I spent with Mr Frenchie alone before the reception madness set in for anything. Are you planning on taking pictures during cocktail hour too?

So Far...
The Beginning
Gettin' Sassy
Me & My Bridesmaids
Mr Frenchie's Morning
Waiting to go down the aisle
The "I Do"s
The Big 'Oops'
Family Portraits

***Note: All photos, unless otherwise noted, are by the fabulously talented, and super awesome to know, Ohana Photographers***

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful