July 29, 2010

Blueberry Cornbread Muffins

True story – I love warm blueberries and I love cornbread, but I didn’t come up with these muffins all on my own. There is a super tasty BBQ place near my office called The Beach Pit BBQ and their cornbread has blueberries at the bottom. Tiny little blueberries, perhaps they’re dried, I’m not exactly sure since I haven’t been in a while (watching my waistline) and haven’t examined them. Anywhoodle, I recently bought some new blueberries at the the farm and since I’ve been telling Hubs I would make him cornbread… you get the idea.

MuffinBasket

How did I make them?

Click Recipe to Enlarge

MuffinTin


ThreeMuffins

What is your favorite kind of muffin?


8 comments:

BigAppleNosh said...

Yuuuummm!! These look delish! I can't pick my favorite muffin, I imagine that's like asking a mom to pick her favorite kid (or even harder).

Alicia said...

These muffins look AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

Delicious. Cornbread is one of my favorites

Katie said...

yummy these look delicious.. i haven't have cornbread in AGES
xx

Ali @ His Birdie's Nest said...

Thanks ladies :)

Creature Gorgeous said...

These look simple and wonderful. A great combination--will try it out! I love cornbread and the idea of adding fruit to it is genius!

Great pics, by the way!

Ali @ His Birdie's Nest said...

@Creature Gorgeous - Thank you :) Let me know how it turns out.

Micah and Catherine said...

Those look so yummy. I made a zucchini-choco chip muffin once that was amazing. I might need to make it again soon!

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful