December 21, 2010

Guest Post: Forty Twenty Four

This past Friday, as Hubs and I were driving out to Utah to visit his Mom and Step Dad, I guest posted for Micah and Catherine over at Forty Twenty Four.

4024
I met Catherine on Weddingbee, she is the beautiful Mrs Joey. She and Micah, Mr Joey, were also married in August of 2009. She and her husband blog over on Forty Twenty Four, about the house they built together and living together and such. Unfortunately, their house was broken into over the weekend and several things were taken along with a set of their keys. Please keep Catherine & Micah in your thoughts and prayers.

While you’re over there please also check out my Guest Post on Hubs and my Holiday Dinner Party.

4024GuestPost

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful