January 7, 2011

Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes

Hubs bought breakfast sausages at Trader Joe’s earlier this week and I immediately thought, “Score, breakfast for dinner!” We ate the healthy fish and salad then night he brought it home and I planned to make the sausage with some gluten free pancakes the next night.

On my way home from work on pancake night, I started thinking these pancakes needed to be a little more exciting than just plain pancakes. Blueberries? Raspberries? What should I add? Then it hit me, I should make them more nutritious too! I decided to attempt zucchini bread-ish pancakes and they turned out pretty tasty, if I do say so myself… and Hubs said so too.

ZuccPancake

How did I make them?

Click on recipe to enlarge

Mmmm, veggie pancakes :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yummm those look delish!

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful