Okay, so I’m sure most of you are aware that Super Bowl is this Sunday. The Packers and the Steelers seem to two teams that have a great fan following. I know people like the Bengals and all, but the fans just aren’t the same… you know? So, I’m curious – who do you want to win?
Your answer could win you a Valentine’s Day flower delivery from me. I absolutely LOVE getting flowers and with the help of my friend from Moments Pass Slow, I’ve decided to giveaway Valentine’s Day flowers to one lucky reader… who picks the winning Super Bowl team.
Here’s how to enter:
1) Comment and tell me who you want to win the Super Bowl. (If you really don’t care, just 'eeny meeny miney mo' it)
2) Tweet about the giveaway and tell me about it in a separate comment.
3) Do all this before 3pm Pacific Standard Time on Sunday. You know, before the game starts.
Here’s how to WIN:
- In order to win this giveaway you have to have picked the winning team. I know I’m tricky ;-)
- I will put all the winning entries in an excel spreadsheet in the order you commented.
- Then I’ll use random.org to pick the lucky winner.
What you’ll win:
A floral arrangement from me, delivered to you on Valentine’s day. Obviously, Ashton (nor I) will be able to hand delivery said arrangement, but a floral delivery service will. Hopefully, this snowpocalypse will be over and it won’t impair the delivery dude from delivering your flowers… if you live in that area.
So what do you think: Packers or Steelers?