August 15, 2011

Gluten Free Cheesy Biscuits

The other night at about 8pm I got a craving for biscuits. I hadn’t felt well earlier in the evening, so I didn’t have dinner, which meant I needed to make the biscuits right then because I was HUNGRY! Luckily, I had purchased a box of Gluten Free Bisquick a week ago for some pancakes I forgot to take pictures of and therefore couldn’t blog about.

I found a recipe on Betty Crocker’s website for Cheese Garlic Biscuits and altered it to fit my needs craving.

Here’s what I made…

(click recipe to enlarge)
LNCheesyBiscuits



What do you crave for a late night snack?

5 comments:

BigAppleNosh said...

Ali, these sound so delicious!

Ali @ His Birdie's Nest said...

@BigAppleNosh - Thanks!

honey my heart said...

i need these in my life :) and yay for gluten free!

Michelle said...

WANT. Seriously, these look amazing - gluten free or not. Yum.

Anita said...

Didn't know they made gluten free Bisquick!!! That's awesome! Now I can make those casseroles I keep reading about.

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful