September 23, 2011

Five for Friday

Previous Fridays

1 - You picked me up and drove me home from work last night because I wasn't feeling well.

2 - You watched the season premiere of Big Bang Theory with me last night, even though you watched it twice on your business trip last week.

3 - You promised not to watch "our shows" without me anymore, no matter how bad the TV is in your hotel.

4 - You've been eating chocolate chips with your red wine.

5 - You make fun of how early I go to bed, but most the time you go with me.

3 comments:

Deidra Wilson said...

You can NEVER watch shared TV shows without the other one, such a taboo! :)

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I watched Greys Anatomy without my husband a few times and now he doesn't even watch it! So sad. I totally understand the "our shows" thing.

Michelle said...

choco chips + red wine, hmmm? i think i know what i'm having for dinner tonight :)

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful