September 20, 2011

Sept 20th – Tea Time

Sept20

Luckily for me, and this photo challenge, our company bank rep, Troy, brought my co-worker, Yolanda, and I Starbucks this morning. My drink of choice at Starbucks is Passion Tea, hot or cold, depending on the temperature. Side note: I wish we had tea time here in the states. One of my favorite things about visiting England was Tea Time. Plus the whole tea service would have made for a much cooler picture.

TeaTime

Photo Challenge originally found here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Starbucks Passion Tea too!! My husband can always tell when I have had a Venti though because I talk a mile a minute after!

Amanda said...

I love Starbucks' tea!

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful