October 26, 2011

Days 21-26

”

Yes, I skipped day 20… I may attempt it later ;-)

Day 21 of the October Photo Challenge is a faceless self portrait.

day21
This past weekend my dad, sister and I went to San Francisco for the weekend to see Cal beat Utah at AT&T park. The football tickets were my sister and my birthday gift to my dad. Here I’m wearing the Cal shirt I purchased from Old Navy with a pair of WH/BM jeans.

Day 22 of the October Photo Challenge is hands.
day22 I’m so proud of myself for starting my Christmas shopping early and snatching up these super cute, and very reasonably priced, oven-mitts for my besties.

Day 23 of the October Photo Challenge is a sunflare.

day23
As part of our trip to SF for the football game, we left before the sun came out on Friday morning to drive up to Half Moon Bay in time for my dad to make his 12:50 tee time at the Ritz Carlton golf course. My sister and I wondered around downtown Half Moon Bay and drove up the coast for the afternoon before we met our dad back at Ritz for drinks at sunset. We sat outside and listened to the bagpipe as the sunset, which is where I caught this awesome sunflare on my sister’s phone.

Day 24 of the October Photo Challenge is an animal.

day24
This is Chirpy Bird (aka Sir Chirps-a-lot or Chirps). I gave Chirpy Bird to Hubs on our first anniversary when he totaled his car and needed something to make his new car more his. Also because I wanted Quackers back, who he’d been borrowing in his rental car.

Day 25 of the October Photo Challenge is something pink.

day25

Same trip to SF – the night after the football game (which was actually day 21) we went to this awesome BBQ place my dad had read about in Airways Magazine on his way back from Maryland a month or so ago. It wasn’t completely what we had expected, but it was well worth the effort it took to find parking. Seriously, if you’re in SF (or Venice or Hollywood) GO GET BBQ at Baby Blues BBQ!

Day 26 of the October Photo Challenge is close-up.

day26

These corks made up a bar top (with glass over them, obvs) at a crepe restaurant in Del Mar, CA. I want to make a table out of wine corks now… I best start drinking more wine ;-)

2 comments:

e.louise {Liz} said...

I love those oven mittens- super cute!

Anonymous said...

That cork table is awesome to bad most the wine I can afford is screw top ;)

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful