December 7, 2011

WEverb11 – Befriend & Favor

prompts contributed by Jen with livingabrigherlife.

WEverb11Prompt5

It’s taken me a couple days to address the prompt because I couldn’t think of any new friends I made… or remember if any new friends I have made we made in 2011 or 2010. I’ve become better friends with a handful of people and that has been great! Those friends impacted me 2011 by making me feel special, smart and loved :)

WEverbPromt6
July – A lot happened this July. I finished the hardest semester of school ever, walked for graduation, went to my good friend, Tiffany’s, bachelorette party and was a bridesmaid in her wedding and turned 31.
TifWed I’m not usually one to chose my birth month as my favorite month, but July was a good month filled with celebrations, accomplishments and friends.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful