September 22, 2009

Frenchie Kisses: We've Been Blogged!

Warning: Lot of exclamation points ahead!!!

Yesterday, almost a month on the nose (Happy Monthaversary Hubs!) we got the best news on Twitter - We've been Blogged!

Ohana Photography's images from our wedding are blowing me away! They would like you to believe is the photo above they "brought the light and [we] brough the awesome". No, guys you brought BOTH!

Here are a few of our favorites, like my Favorite of the Hubs...

Watch out Don Draper!

His favorite of me...
Apparently I wrinkle my nose when I smile really big, Thanks Kimi!

Our favorite...
I got my flutter...

birds...

and ring shots that put mine to SHAME!



Want to see more? Check out the whole blog here and leave them some love, they deserve it!

1 comment:

Joy @ HowJoyful said...

Oh!! It took me forever to load but so worth it!!! You look amazing and the Mr. too, GREAT pictures, I can't wait for your recaps to start Frenchie

<3 Poodle

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful