November 10, 2009

My Favies: Moggit

I don't know if I've shared this or not, but along with being a newly wed, a Weddingbee blogger and a trying to cook everything on the Cooking Light website, I'm also an interior design student. Sometime I'll share my went to college, but didn't graduate story with you, but today we'll just leave it at I'm 29 years old and about 1 yr away from my BA in Interior Design.

Anyway, naturally I'm obsessed with interior design. I heart all things HGTV, Jonathan Adler (bring back my birdie salt and pepper shakers JA!) etc. But much like I liked to make fun of every film student who's favorite film in 1998 was Pulp Fiction, I love to make fun of insane, over the top design.

Enter The Mogg Blogg...
"Joy and Janet created moggit.com to tackle 'fugly' design and home decor on a daily basis. And the design world will never be the same again..."
Just like i can has cheezburger, this site has become a daily addiction.

Have you ever looked through a design mag and thought, "Holy Moly, there is a LOT going on there!" ? They have too...
Are you DONE with Zebra rugs? They are too...


Hope over and check it out! They always make me giggle :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful