December 9, 2009

NaBloPoMo: Can I?

I don't want to jinx this but since I started with the whole NaBloPoMo business I haven't missed a day! Plus, I don't know if you've noticed but so far this month I haven't missed a day. I haven't wanted to say anything, just in case I failed the closer it got to Christmas, but I thought maybe if I told all of you I was going to try to keep this going, I would actually keep it going.

Thank you to Lisa at Written Bliss for encouraging me last week when I had jury duty and I final one day and didn't think I'd have time to blog.



I'd like to think I could continue this for a year... maybe it will be my New Years Resolution.

Do you think you could blog everyday for a year?

1 comment:

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

Go, Ali, go!! I believe you can do it because you're organized and seem so on top of things! I'd be a huge fan of you continuing the challenge throughout next year. :)

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful