November 8, 2010

Mad Men

Okay so, my internet is hit or miss right now and I'm in the middle of a big school project, buuuut I remembered I needed to post something today... woo hoo, go me!

This is the first year Hubs and I have had corresponding costumes and we've know each other for almost 4 Halloweens! This year we dressed up as Joan Harris and Roger Sterling from Mad Men....


Poor Hubs had silver on his scalp for a couple days, but in lower lighting, where it looks less silver and more grey, he looked good. I made him promise not to dye his hair when he starts greying. I on the other hand am going to stick to being brunette. ;-)

Did you dress up for Halloween?

5 comments:

BigAppleNosh said...

This is AWESOME!!

Micah and Catherine said...

You guys look great!!

Jessica said...

What a great costume! Love it.

kjpugs said...

I agree- I like the gray on him! (I'm trying to ignore the shimmery-ness and it's Harrison-Ford-esque!) What a cool couple's costume!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

omg you guys look AWESOME!!!

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful