December 5, 2010

Reverb10: Prompt 5 - Let Go

Prompt5

I’m late posting this one because I can’t think of anything I let go… which means I let something go, but it wasn’t something (or someone) I really needed or making a huge impact on my life… I guess. Perhaps I'll come back to this one at a later date.

Edit 12.07.10: So, I thought of something on the way to work this morning. Formspring. I started Formspring around the same time as everyone else. I quite a couple months later because I found it was a source of stress and rejection. Stress because I felt I had to answer the questions as quickly as possible. And, rejection because "why is so-in-so asking her questions and not me?" Phew! I felt so much better once I quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful