April 1, 2011

New Motto

*huge sigh of relief* I have finished one more semester at school and I am so close to graduating I can taste it… it tastes like a celebratory margarita ;-) I’m now on a month long break from school and trying to relax. Trying because it’s hard to convince myself I shouldn’t be doing homework, but I’m working on it. I saw this on Pinterest this morning and thought it was very fitting for school and being and Interior Designer.

AmandaCherieSpellingMod


It’s my new motto :)

**Edit: Thanks to Melinda for catching the spelling error in the poster, I’ve edited the design so my motto isn’t spelled incorrectly haha

4 comments:

melinda said...

Super cute and great motto, but loose should be lose . . .

Ali @ His Birdie's Nest said...

@Melinda - D'oh! I think I need a new motto that has been spell checked ;-) Thanks! hahaha

Amanda said...

I like that a lot! Very true :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful