September 15, 2011

Sept 15th – Today’s Small Pleasure

Sept15

Today is a Sister Day, meaning I’m getting to spend a lot of time with my sister. We got food trucks for lunch and she’s coming over tonight for fro-yo and a movie. We’re going to watch X-Men first class because we’re a bit obsessed with X-Men movies and we haven’t seen it yet.

These are the tempeh bacon tacos we shared, along with some organic pesto fried rice, (all gluten free) from the Seabirds Truck today. It’s a small pleasure because it was time spent with my sister, plus we were eating organic food, purchased and made locally by a group of awesome women. I love being able to support local businesses, especially ones with a business ethic I respect.
SmallPleasure


Photo Challenge originally found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful