September 15, 2011

October Photo Challenge

Okay, so we all know I’ve been doing a daily photo dealy here for the month of September. It’s fun, it’s getting me in the blogging groove again, I like it! And, from the comments I’ve received, I think you like it too :) Where am I going with this? If you can’t tell by the title of this post, I’ll be participating in another photo challenge in October.

OctoberChallenge
Source: whitepeachphoto.com via Merissa on Pinterest via Our Wired Lives

Many of the photos really do look like a challenge. I might actually have to use my point and shoot camera, instead of my phone’s camera. Are you interested in participating in this challenge too? Let know Nellie, over at Our Wired Lives, know by commenting in her post here :) We’re tying to get a list together so we can all link to each others blogs throughout the month of October.

P.S. I’m planning on an design photo challenge for November, but I’m still working that out in my head. Would you be interested?

5 comments:

Sugar said...

ohhhhh, I'll do the design challenge in November. Love seeing your daily pics!

Ali @ His Birdie's Nest said...

@Sugar - Oh YAY!!

ABC said...

You've talked me into the October photo challenge :) What would the design photo challenge involve? I'm intrigued!

Ali @ His Birdie's Nest said...

@ABC - Yay! I'm not exactly sure how I'll so the design photo challenge, but I'll be starting my interior design blog soon & I think this will be a great way to get it going. I'm thinking it will have to be pictures you take and/or pictures you find in magazines or blogs and specific design elements. Lighting, ceilings, sofas, vingnettes, color etc.

Amanda said...

I think the photo challenge has been so fun, and I've enjoyed watching it - I'm excited that you're doing another one too!

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful