November 4, 2011

The End of October Photo Challenge

”

Day 28 of the October Photo Challenge was flowers.

Day28

My bestie, Felicia, gave me this super cute and colorful purse for my birthday. She said it looked like me because it was colorful and made from recycled plastic bags. She was right, I absolutely love it and I get a ton of compliments on it. It has the perfect amount of pockets so my stuff doesn’t get lost in my purse.

Day 29 of the October Photo Challenge was black & white.

Day29
This is the view from outside our apartment front door. We love our little pond and all the trees, which are a rarity in our area.

Day 30 of the October Photo Challenge was another self-portrait.

Day30

Here I am at work with my November calendar in the background. Good-bye October this challenge was fun.

1 comment:

Our Wired Lives said...

Congratulations for completing! I'm almost there... it's been a tough month. Great to do it together though.

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful