December 2, 2011

WEverb11 - Listen

This prompt was contributed by Bella of Bella on the Beach

WEverb11Prompt2


I’ve posted about this song briefly before, it’s the first song I thought of when I read this prompt and when I went to find the video on YouTube.com to add it here, I played it for myself and couldn’t stop from smiling and singing along. I love it!

When “My Body” come on the radio in the car, I turn it up loud and sing at the top of my lungs… I may even dance around a bit and play the drums, that has probably happened. I’ve heard the song is about drug addiction, and I can totally see that, heck that probably is what it’s about now that I pay more attention to the body of the song and not just the chorus. Anyway, to me this song is about pushing myself outside my comfort zone and fears.

I really don't know how I could listen to more music in 2012 since I surround myself with music all day long. I listen in the car, in the office and often at home. I would like to attend at least one concert in 2012, I think I'll make that my music goal.

3 comments:

Red Velvet said...

"My Body" is an awesome song too! Actually the whole album is really good. I love this guy's voice. Glad you and I are representing this band on #WEverb11 :)

Bella said...

This blog is adorable!!! I'm so glad I found you (and you found me) through WEverb11.

I've only recently discovered Young the Giant after one of my journalism students wrote a review of their album. I love the entire thing.

Ali @ His Birdie's Nest said...

@Red Velvet - I've been meaning to download the album, I definitely get on that :)
@Bella - You're so sweet! Thank you :)

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful