May 14, 2013

Trader Joe’s Tuesday


If you’re new, this a series I started last week where I’m going to post a new Trader Joe’s product every Tuesday. If you like TJ’s a product, and want to guest post, PLEASE, by all means, email me!



So, I’ve been Gluten Free for about 2.5 years now, and TJ’s actually has a number of gluten free products I buy on the regular, mainly because they carry Rudi’s bread. I get all my hamburger buns, hot dog buns, regular sliced bread, and bagels from TJ’s. They don’t keep it frozen, but if you’re gluten free, you know is rare in most grocery stores. To me, this rocks.

Another gluten free product I get from TJ’s is their gluten free granola. It’s not a traditional granola, like it doesn’t have oats in it, but it’s close enough and super tasty.


It’s more like a cereal with nuts and dried fruit… and I know calling something out as gluten free can turn a lot of people away from a product because they don’t think it will taste as good as the ‘real thing’ with gluten, but that is just not the case with this.


My new favorite thing to make with this granola is to mix it with fat free cottage cheese, also from TJ’s, obvi, and fresh cut strawberries… I also add a dash of cinnamon and ginger, because I’ll take any excuse I can to add cinnamon and ginger to ANYTHING.

4 comments:

Layla said...

Cinnamon and ginger together...I'm gonna have to try that!

Anonymous said...

Mmm that sounds good, whenever I am shopping here and I see gluten free things I am always like o Ali could eat that!

Ali @ His Birdie's Nest said...

@Layla - YAY! FYI, the cinnamon to ginger ratio is : More Cinnamon to Less Ginger :)

@Hemborgwife - So, it's like I'm in Sweden :)

Unknown said...

Nice Blog Post. Thanks For Sharing this informative post.Roku uses the internet connection for allowing you to make calls on this, Contact +1-855-879-1273.
roku customer help number
roku help number
roku technical help number
roku support phone number

Post a Comment

 

His Birdie's Nest All rights reserved © 2010
Template Designed by HowJoyful